Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Agility Anyone?


Grete and I are anxiously awaiting the next dog agility class taught by Cloudine Lang at In Joy Dog Training.

FWIW, back in January and February, we were in another agility class, but I personally didn't "click" with the instructor even though she's very talented and dedicated. I also hit dog class overload, and I wasn't doing the homework. In short, it was time for a break, and now we're ready to get back into it.

I've already watched Cloudine work, and I can't wait for class to start.

On the off chance that you've been thinking about enrolling in a beginner dog agility class in Seattle, I encourage you to call or email Cloudine. If I know you in real life, we can even carpool. :-)

BTW, Firecrest is up in Shoreline, just north of the Seattle city limits, but it doesn't take long to get there since it is just off I-5. Also, since it is a school gym and not a dog daycare, it doesn't have as many smell temptations which should be good for Grete's focus.

No comments: