Monday, July 9, 2007

New Places, New Faces

Jake took Grete to his workplace this morning. As I stood on the front porch watching them drive away, I felt something twinge inside me. It was harder than I expected. I think I finally understand why I used to get "I miss Sadie" SMS messages when I was dog sitting. I was emailing Jake every hour or so to check on Grete.

She was totally a hit at his work. She made friends with everyone, including the founder and CEO of his company. She also soaked in some culture at the Olympic Sculpture Park. As a side note, I think it's funny that Grete has been the sculpture park, but I have not.

No pictures though. Next time I'll be sure to send Jake with a camera.

She's tuckered out from the adventure though. It's 8 pm now -- which is prime time play time -- but she's alseep at my feet.

No comments: